Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Reine des Fleurs Update!


I'm pretty sure I'm a few days late on this but Reine des Fleurs' website updated once again!
Otomate released two CGs with the scene it's from: 

Leon:


Violette "The so called Knight Leone. North of hate ...?"
But, on the position, it IS up to you to See Also Titles -
to me That IS Tilted his Neck while Trouble, he ran as impatient.
Leon
".................. Violette!!"
Violette
"?"
Leon
"I met at last of! Me, a woman of destiny ...... me!"
Violette
"----"
Visibility and Covered Suddenly, a strong force to Admonish the body,
Thinking I WAS Completely stopped. This IS. On Earth.



Leon
"It WAS Useless even trying Kotaeyo However.
 Once in front of you,. LL ...... I
 ...... Violette
 Violette!
 CAN Call me more Names. my
 I WAS coming up here just to meet you, "
Violette
"Ll ............"
Leon
"Do accumulate ...... Keep an eye anymore! Away!"

Hubert:


Hubert
"Do you know the word beauty Hakumei,?"
Violette
"............"
Shoulder splashed struck by surprise is, lower slowly.
Violette
and "I know that .... it is?"
Hubert
".. Attract various Things Wishing well, what you Undesirable Also Beauty, It
 Settle if the Knock down but, WHEN I Have Been immersive Reverses the -.
 're waiting, just Ruin "
Violette
"Impossible ............"
Hubert
"It ... it's a fairly self-confidence"
Violette
The ". Rather than confidence, I'll fact
 . IS this tree, There IS no Possibility That the Flowers, harm me
 vice versa of Course.
 - as long as I IS [Laine] "
Hubert
".................. No difference.
 's answer. Perfect score of princess I expected.
 'M great, Violette "
His voice laughing happily, I say with a sigh of Pepper amazed.
Violette
"I have so far, Prank? Might be good anymore Hubert"
Not only did Otomate release CGs, they released the new Twitter layouts and the BGM preview!


v Link to new layouts can be found there v


I'm really excited for the release of more CGs, opening song, and the pv for Reine des Fleurs. The art is stole my heart away!> / / V / / < 
I will not be translating anything from Japanese to English as I am not fluent in Japanese so if I find translations, then I will post it here for you guys to enjoy! That's it for today's Reine des Fleurs updates! Thank you for reading ~


No comments:

Post a Comment